Standard Solid Mount Wave® Rotor - Front - Kawasaki
- Kawasaki EX 500 Ninja 1987-2009
- Kawasaki GPZ 900 Ninja 1984-1989
- Kawasaki KL 600 Tengai 1990-1991
- Kawasaki KX 500 A 1980-1985
- Kawasaki KX 500 C 1980-1985
- Kawasaki ZG 1000 Concours 1994-2005
- Kawasaki ZL 600 1986-1987
Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave® rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application. KBA and TUV approved. Seamlessly replaces stock rotor. Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed! Precision made in our Galfer factory in Spain.
Depending on application, designed for street, track and off road, this rotor is for the rider that wants more than what the stock brake system can provide. Longer-lasting, extremely predictable and consistent with a drastic increase in lever feel, modulation and brake torque.