Superbike Wave® Rotor - Right Side Directional - Front - Kawasaki
- Kawasaki VN 1500 Vulcan Meanstreak 2002-2003
- Kawasaki VN 1600 Vulcan Meanstreak 2004
- Kawasaki ZX 1100 D Ninja 1993-2001
- Kawasaki ZX-12 R 2000-2003
- Kawasaki ZX-7R Ninja 1991-2003
- Kawasaki ZX-9R Ninja 1994-1997 2003
- Kawasaki ZZR 1100 1993-2001
- Kawasaki ZZR 1200 2002-2005
The best rotor we make, this is the same rotor that our race teams use! Best friction surface of any stainless steel rotor, special grooves to provide an active cooling system by allowing air to pass over every point of the brake pad surface. Seamlessly replaces stock rotor. Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave® rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application. KBA and TUV approved. Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed! Precision made in our Galfer factory in Spain.
Intended for race/ track use only. Provides outstanding performance even in the most aggressive conditions. All Superbike Wave® Rotors come with an annual maintenance by Galfer!