Standard Floating Wave® Rotor - Front - Suzuki
- Suzuki GS 500 E 1989-2003
- Suzuki GS 500 F 2004-2010
- Suzuki GSF 1200 Bandit 2001-2005
- Suzuki GSF 1200S Bandit 1996-1999 2002-2005
- Suzuki RF 900 R 1994-1998
- Suzuki RF 900 RS 1994-1998
- Suzuki RF 900 RS2 1994-1998
Full floating to ensure optimum brake pad-to-rotor contact. Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave® rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application. KBA and TUV approved. Seamlessly replaces stock rotor. Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed! Precision made in our Galfer factory in Spain.
Depending on application, designed for street and track, this rotor is for the rider that wants more than what the stock brakes can provide. Longer-lasting, extremely predictable and consistent with a drastic increase in lever feel, modulation and brake torque.