Standard Floating Wave® Rotor - Front - Suzuki
- Suzuki GSX 1300 R Hayabusa 1999-2007
- Suzuki GSX 1400 2001-2006
- Suzuki GSX-R 600 (SRAD) 1997-2003
- Suzuki GSX-R 750 (SRAD) 1996-2003
- Suzuki GSX-R 1000 NON ABS 2001-2002
- Suzuki TL 1000 R 1998-2003
- Suzuki TL 1000 S 1997-2001
Full floating to ensure optimum brake pad-to-rotor contact. Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave® rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application. KBA and TUV approved. Seamlessly replaces stock rotor. Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed! Precision made in our Galfer factory in Spain.
Depending on application, designed for street and track, this rotor is for the rider that wants more than what the stock brakes can provide. Longer-lasting, extremely predictable and consistent with a drastic increase in lever feel, modulation and brake torque.