Standard Solid Mount Wave® Rotor - Front or Rear - Yamaha
- Yamaha FZ 700 Genesis 1987
- Yamaha FZR 750 Genesis 1987-1988
- Yamaha FZX 700 Fazer 1986-1987
- Yamaha XJ 700 1984-1987
- Yamaha XP 500 T-MAX 2004-2011
- Yamaha XP 500 T-MAX ABS 2008
- Yamaha XP 500 T-MAX Black MAX 2006-2007
- Yamaha XV 700 1984-1987
- Yamaha XV 1100 Virago 1986-1997
- Yamaha XZ 550 RK 1983
Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave® rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application. KBA and TUV approved. Seamlessly replaces stock rotor. Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed! Precision made in our Galfer factory in Spain.
Depending on application, designed for street, track and off road, this rotor is for the rider that wants more than what the stock brake system can provide. Longer-lasting, extremely predictable and consistent with a drastic increase in lever feel, modulation and brake torque.