Standard Floating Wave® Rotor - Front - Yamaha
- Yamaha XP 500 T-MAX 2004-2007
- Yamaha XP 500 T-MAX Black MAX 2006-2007
- Yamaha XP 530 T-MAX 2012-2019
- Yamaha XP 530 T-MAX ABS 2012-2019
- Yamaha XP 530 T-MAX DX ABS 2017-2019
- Yamaha XP 530 T-MAX SX ABS 2017-2019
- Yamaha XP 560 T-MAX 2020
- Yamaha XP 560 T-MAX Tech MAX 2020
Full floating to ensure optimum brake pad-to-rotor contact. Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave® rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application. KBA and TUV approved. Seamlessly replaces stock rotor. Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed! Precision made in our Galfer factory in Spain.
Depending on application, designed for street and track, this rotor is for the rider that wants more than what the stock brakes can provide. Longer-lasting, extremely predictable and consistent with a drastic increase in lever feel, modulation and brake torque.