Standard Floating Wave® Rotor - Front - Triumph
- Triumph Daytona 955i 2002-2006
- Triumph Rocket III 2004-2019
- Triumph Rocket III Classic 2004-2019
- Triumph Rocket III Touring 2007-2019
- Triumph Rocket III Touring ABS 2007-2019
- Triumph Speed Triple 955i 2002-2004
- Triumph Sprint ST 1050 2005-2009
- Triumph Sprint ST 1050 ABS 2005-2009
Full floating to ensure optimum brake pad-to-rotor contact. Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave® rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application. KBA and TUV approved. Seamlessly replaces stock rotor. Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed! Precision made in our Galfer factory in Spain.
Depending on application, designed for street and track, this rotor is for the rider that wants more than what the stock brakes can provide. Longer-lasting, extremely predictable and consistent with a drastic increase in lever feel, modulation and brake torque.