Standard Floating Wave® Rotor - Rear - KTM
- KTM 1050 Adventure 2015-2016
- KTM 1090 Adventure R 2017
- KTM 1190 Adventure 2013-2016
- KTM 1190 Adventure R 2013-2016
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure 2015-2016
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure R 2017
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure S 2017-2018
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure T 2017
Full floating to ensure optimum brake pad-to-rotor contact. Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave® rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application. KBA and TUV approved. Seamlessly replaces stock rotor. Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed! Precision made in our Galfer factory in Spain.
Depending on application, designed for street and track, this rotor is for the rider that wants more than what the stock brakes can provide. Longer-lasting, extremely predictable and consistent with a drastic increase in lever feel, modulation and brake torque.