Standard Floating Wave® Rotor - Front - Triumph
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber 2017-2022
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber Black 2018-2022
- Triumph Bonneville T120 2016-2020
- Triumph Bonneville T120 Black 2016-2020
- Triumph Daytona 675 2013-2016
- Triumph Daytona 675 R 2013-2018
- Triumph Street Triple 675 R ABS 2013-2016
- Triumph Street Triple RX 2015-2016
- Triumph Thruxton 1200 R 2016-2017
Full floating to ensure optimum brake pad-to-rotor contact. Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave® rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application. KBA and TUV approved. Seamlessly replaces stock rotor. Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed! Precision made in our Galfer factory in Spain.
Depending on application, designed for street and track, this rotor is for the rider that wants more than what the stock brakes can provide. Longer-lasting, extremely predictable and consistent with a drastic increase in lever feel, modulation and brake torque.
This product is compatible with the following vehicles