Standard Solid Mount Wave® Rotor - Rear - Triumph
- Triumph Daytona 675 2013-2016
- Triumph Daytona 675 R 2013-2018
- Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RR 2022
- Triumph Street Triple 675 2007-2012
- Triumph Street Triple 675 ABS 2013-2016
- Triumph Street Triple 675 R 2009-2012
- Triumph Street Triple 675 R ABS 2013-2016
- Triumph Street Triple RX 2015-2016
- Triumph Thruxton 1200 2016-2017
- Triumph Thruxton 1200 R 2016-2017
Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave® rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application. KBA and TUV approved. Seamlessly replaces stock rotor. Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed! Precision made in our Galfer factory in Spain.
Depending on application, designed for street, track and off road, this rotor is for the rider that wants more than what the stock brake system can provide. Longer-lasting, extremely predictable and consistent with a drastic increase in lever feel, modulation and brake torque.
This product is compatible with the following vehicles