Standard Floating Wave® Rotor - Front - Triumph
- Triumph America 2006-2015
- Triumph Bonneville T100 2004-2008
- Triumph Scrambler 2006-2017
- Triumph Speedmaster 2003-2010
- Triumph Thunderbird Sport 1998-2003
- Triumph Tiger 900 1998-1999
- Triumph Tiger 955i (Spoke Wheels) 1999-2004
Full floating to ensure optimum brake pad-to-rotor contact. Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave® rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application. KBA and TUV approved. Seamlessly replaces stock rotor. Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed! Precision made in our Galfer factory in Spain.
Depending on application, designed for street and track, this rotor is for the rider that wants more than what the stock brakes can provide. Longer-lasting, extremely predictable and consistent with a drastic increase in lever feel, modulation and brake torque.