Standard Floating Wave® Rotor - Front - Sherco
- Sherco 250 SE Fork WP 2014
- Sherco 250 SE-R Fork WP 2014-2019
- Sherco 250 SEF Fork WP/KYB 2014-2022
- Sherco 250 SEF-R Fork WP 2014-2019
- Sherco 300 SE Fork WP 2014-2019
- Sherco 300 SE-R Fork WP 2014-2019
- Sherco 300 SEF Fork WP/KYB 2014-2022
- Sherco 300 SEF-R Fork WP 2014-2019
- Sherco 450 SEF Fork WP/KYB 2015-2022
- Sherco 450 SEF-R Fork WP 2015-2020
Full floating to ensure optimum brake pad-to-rotor contact. Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave® rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application. KBA and TUV approved. Seamlessly replaces stock rotor. Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed! Precision made in our Galfer factory in Spain.
Depending on application, designed for street and track, this rotor is for the rider that wants more than what the stock brakes can provide. Longer-lasting, extremely predictable and consistent with a drastic increase in lever feel, modulation and brake torque.
This product is compatible with the following vehicles