Galfer Performance Motorcycle Braking Systems
The Wave© brake rotor design was invented by Galfer in the early 90s as a solution to water and mud on brake rotor surfaces of trial competition motorcycles. As we developed the design, we discovered an added benefit: the brake system was running cooler. When we combined our new design with the premium materials we had already developed for our round rotors, the resulting breakthrough began the new generation of brake rotor technology - led by Galfer..
Wave© Rotor Features
- 420 High Carbon Proprietary Virgin Stainless Steel.
- Laser cut (not stamped like most others).
- Parallel Double Disc Ground for true parallel surface.
- Heat-treated for each specific application.
- Each design is CAD-CAM designed and stress analyzed.
- KBA and TUV approved.
- Aluminum relocation brackets (7075 T6 6082 T6)
- Carrier options include aluminum or stainless steel.
- Aluminum (7075-T6-6082 T6)
- Stainless Steel (AISI 420)
- Light weight rotor.
- More braking power.
- Better heat dissipation.
- Excellent resistance to corrosion.
- Less tendency to warp.
- Floating and solid mount rotor options.
- Maintains cleaner pad-disc contact surface.
- Race proven.
- Bike-specific instructions.
- 6 month warranty (when used with Galfer brake pads).
- Warranty still valid if used for racing.
WAVE © IS AN AMERICAN BRAND REGISTERED BY GALFER USA